You are already selling products on Amazon, a leading retailing platform, and now you also want to start your own retail store on the Shopify platform, one of the leading e-commerce CMS in America.
Importing reviews from Amazon to Shopify that you already have is a good idea. These reviews impact your organic SEO, build customer trust and boost conversion rate when potential customers visit your Shopify store.
Advantages of Importing Reviews from Amazon to Shopify Store
Here are the advantages you get when you have reviews on your product pages.
- Builds trust and credibility
- Provides social proof
- Improves SEO
- Increases customer engagement
- Provides valuable feedback
- Reduces returns
Now, without taking more time, jump to the guide.
How to Import Reviews from Amazon to Shopify?
We have explained how you can import reviews from Amazon to Shopify without using any app.
Export reviews from Amazon
Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account and navigate to the "Manage Your Reviews" section. From there, you can download a CSV file containing all of your product reviews.
Format the CSV file
Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. The file may need to be reformatted to match Shopify's review import format.
Save the CSV file
Save the CSV file in a format that is compatible with Shopify's review import tool. The file should include columns for the product title, author, rating, review text, and other relevant details.
Import the reviews into Shopify
Log in to your Shopify admin dashboard and navigate to the "Product reviews" section. From there, you can click the "Import reviews" button and select the CSV file you saved earlier.
Map the columns
Shopify's review import tool will ask you to map the columns from your CSV file to the corresponding fields in Shopify. Ensure the columns are correctly mapped, and all required fields are filled in.
Preview the reviews
Once the columns are mapped, you can preview the imported reviews to ensure they are displayed correctly.
Publish the reviews
Finally, you can publish the reviews on your product pages. It would be best if you also moderated the reviews to ensure that they meet your store's standards.
Manually importing the reviews from Amazon to Shopify may take time. So if you want to do it fast, we suggest you do it with an app. You can use the app available on the Shopify app store. Install it and import the reviews in no time.
Here is the guide on.
How to Import Amazon Reviews to Shopify using an App?
We are not taking any apps. This is the common way to import your Amazon product reviews to Shopify with any app.
- Install an app: There are many apps available on the Shopify App Store that can help you import reviews from Amazon. One popular option is the "Ali Reviews & Amazon Reviews Importer" app.
- Connect your Amazon account: Once you have installed the app, you will need to connect your Amazon account to the app. This will allow the app to access your Amazon reviews.
- Choose the products you want to import reviews for: In the app, select the products you want to import reviews for. You can choose to import reviews for all of your products or just a select few.
- Customize the review display: The app will provide you with various customization options, such as the display format of the reviews, how many reviews to show per page and more.
- Import the reviews: Once you have customized the display settings, you can import the reviews. The app will automatically transfer the reviews from Amazon to Shopify.
- Moderate the reviews: After the reviews have been imported, you should moderate them to ensure that they meet your store's standards. You can edit or delete reviews if necessary.
- Publish the reviews: Finally, you can publish the reviews on your product pages. This will help to increase the credibility of your store and encourage more sales.
After following the above step, you can import all the Amazon product reviews to relevant products on your Shopify store without losing any data.
Best Apps to Import Amazon Reviews to Shopify Store
You can use any of the following apps. We have listed some best apps to import Amazon reviews to the Shopify store suggested by our Shopify experts.
If you still need help importing the review to your Shopify store, then you can contact us for assistance or hire our expert Shopify developers to do the task.
By choosing our Shopify expert, you can save time and effort and put them into managing your business.
After reading the complete article, you can easily import the Amazon reviews to the Shopify store. The choice is yours whether you want to do it manually or with an app or hire an expert to do it professionally without disturbing your business.